Sell Your Home
Are you looking for manufactured and mobile home dealers in Michigan? Well, you’re in luck, because First Choice Mobile Home Sales specializes in listing homes just like yours! We will work to get you the best retail price, not a low wholesale price.
Contact us today for a free market analysis so we can put our resources to work for you. Browse our FAQs below to see if your home is a good match for First Choice.
FCMHS maximizes the sale price based on:
Age of Home
Size of Home
Condition of Home
Location of Home
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should First Choice be your choice to sell your home?
- We have been serving the West Michigan area for over 16 years.
- We ONLY sell pre-owned mobile or manufactured homes.
- We will work hard to bring you top dollar. We will work to get you the best retail price, not a wholesale price for your home.
- We will only work for you! We do not work for Park or communities.
- We use internet advertising sites to advertise and sell your home so your home is visible 24/7.
- We screen calls from the prospective buyer and schedule showings at a time convenient for you.
- We assist buyers with financing options and fulfilling the steps for a smooth closing.
Can I move this home out of the park?
Yes, but many parks have a First Right of Refusal to buy your home if it will move out of the park. The offer must be equal to or more than the offer already accepted. We have an established procedure in place for this contingency. Always remember, it is your legal right to list and sell your home with any broker.
Does FCMHS move homes?
No, we do not. However, we do have relationships with several movers.
Does FCMHS buy homes?
No. Our forte is to list and sell manufactured homes in parks. We are a full-service broker.
What buying options do I have?
Cash – Cash is king and can maximize your bargaining edge.
Financing – We partner with independent financing companies who are experts in their field for manufactured home chattel mortgages.
Security Agreement – Some sellers are willing to carry a Security Agreement on the home. Terms are negotiable.